Thursday, December 30, 2010

Spare Bedroom #1 - Update

The last time I blogged about this room was here and here . If you want to catch yourself up on its progress go check those posts out. It's been a while. :)

Since then, we have painted. The walls are ICI Deluxe paint in 'Paddlewheel Grey' and the ceiling is ICI's ceiling paint in 'The Plaza'.


We (Thomas) also finished installing the baseboards, crown moulding, and the window trim.


I still need to paint the trim. It is an annoying job, but someone has got to do it! :)

Thomas installed the closet organizer. Rubbermaid. Simple cheap and easy.




This closet defiantly helps getting ready in the morning for work. I highly recommend wallpapering your closets! I love mine. With the new doors and organizer I can actually see all my clothes. I'm hoping to come up with some jewelry organization for one of those cubbies. I also need to paint the closet doors. All in all I'm really happy with how it turned out. :)

For this room I have visions..

.. of a crafting room. A reading room. A dressing room. A guest room?

Its a tall order. And I'm not sure there is enough space for all of the above. But we will figure it out soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful.. I would never have thought to wallpaper a closet! :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete