Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quick Kitchen Light Update

This project took 2 hours from start to finish and it has turned me to the darkside! I want to spray paint e-v-e-r-ything now.

Here are some before shots of my kitchen light fixture..





First I took everything apart..



And taped off anything I didn't want to get paint on..




Here is the amazing product I used! Its 'Oil Rubbed Bronze' from krylon. I picked up two cans at Wal-Mart for $3.97each. It's awsome!



Definatly spray paint outside with large enough piece of carboard for your project! My poor poor grass got a nice new ORB finish aswell.. :(




And here is how it looks now. I have a few touch up areas I need to address but for now I like the results! What do you think?










Total cost? $8.33 plus 2hours of time. Not bad eh?



And a quick suprise.. our neice Emily had a present for us..



Flowers! Isn't she sweet? Love love love that little girl.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love spraypaint! Glad you were able to zoom in on the picture! Thanks for your visit!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you get around the wire through the chain? does it come off? thanks!

    ReplyDelete